Dear Movies is a print zine about films and feelings.
It’s a collection of love letters to cinema that celebrate the films we’re obsessed with, the films that made an impression, the films we can’t help but tell everyone we know about.
Each issue revolves around a different theme and is full of personal essays, poetry and film criticism that explore what film means to each writer.
- Issue 1 – Firsts (Winter 2017)
- Issue 2 – Family (Spring 2018)
- Issue 3 – Telly (Spring 2019)
- Issue 4 – Explore (Summer 2019)
- Issue 5 – Friendship (Spring 2020)
- Issue 6 – Dreams (Spring 2021)
More Dear Movies
Follow Dear Movies on Instagram for updates and calls for submissions.
Hear me talking about the zine on the Stack Magazines podcast.